College Hacks...

Two posts in one morning?? WUT?? I just wanted to add something that's a thing I discovered that totally helped me recently.

Microsoft One Note! If you are having trouble with note taking in class and need a program that can do ANYTHING, this is the one! Look into it! Look on Pinterest for ideas but this literally changed my life. I have synasthesia to a degree and need color, etc. One Note is so great for this! Try it. It might not be for everyone, but the day I figure out how to use it, I rejoiced and did a happy dance! It's all I use now. I love it so much.

I'll try to post some screenshots for you later of my notes when I have time.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. I'm a bit skeptical about One Note, but I might just give it a good try out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts